Advanced Skin Analysis
December 18 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$249
Our advanced skin analysis describes how to identify various skin conditions in order to help therapists and practitioners recognize a variety of skin conditions with confidence. Treatments will be more effective when identifying existing skin conditions and treating them in priority order. The course will help the therapist bring their career to the next level of expertise in skin care.
The course will focus on identifying skin conditions affecting skin health such as:
- Acne, whiteheads and blackheads
- Pigmentation, age or liver spots
- Melasma (pregnancy mask)
- Cold sores (fever blisters)
- Chronic Psoriasis on the skin
- Rashes from plants Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac
- Skin tags
- Actinic Keratosis
- Pigmented and atypical moles
- When is a mole a problem?
- Warning signs of skin cancer (know your ABCDEs)
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Cherry Angiomas
- Why do I have Scaly Skin
- Importance of staying within the scope of your license and referring to physician
Every attendee must line up 1 to 3 models for this course to ensure success. Everyone will also pair up and work on each other.